GTCs/Competition registration/tickets purchase
The following General Terms and Sales Conditions for sales of entrance tickets by SWISS OPEN shall apply to all deliveries and associated with the booking, sale and delivery of entrance tickets (hereinafter referred to as tickets).
- All data transmitted by the customer shall be processed by SWISS OPEN while adhering to the applicable data protection provisions. Personal data collected in the order process shall be used by SWISS OPEN only to process the order.
- If the tickets are ordered via the internet, the data shall be transmitted with being encrypted.
- Claims for damages for whatever legal reason shall be excluded, provided that SWISS OPEN, its legal representative or its vicarious agents have not acted intentionally or with gross negligence. Claims for damages resulting from impossibility of performance and delay shall be limited to compensation for the foreseeable damage in the case of slight negligence. This shall not apply to damage resulting from injuries to life, limb or health.
- The carrying of glass containers, cans, pyrotechnic objects, flames and weapons is generally prohibited. If this requirement is not observed, the person concerned shall be removed from the venue premises. There shall be a security check at the entrance. The security staff is authorised to conduct body searches.
- The carrying of sound recording equipment, film and video cameras is not permitted in principle. Sound and video recordings – even for private use – are prohibited in principle. Abuse shall be investigated under criminal law. Exceptions shall be announced by SWISS OPEN. The customer acknowledges that video and sound recordings can be made by SWISS OPEN at any time, and expressly approves this by buying the tickets. He or she shall also approve these video images being broadcast.
- SWISS OPEN shall reserve the right to refuse entrance for an important reason (in return for reimbursement of the nominal value of the ticket). 19) The ticket shall lose validity when the holder leaves the venue premises. For readmission on the same day you will be given a pass at the exit that must be presented together with the ticket when you re-enter the venue premises. Passes are collected when you re-enter. 20) The organiser shall not be responsible for lost or stolen items.
- The purchase of tickets for the purpose of selling them on is generally prohibited.
- The sole place of performance for delivery, services and payment is Frauenfeld. The sole place of jurisdiction for all disputes directly or indirectly resulting from this contractual relationship is Frauenfeld.
- Severability: If individual clauses of these General Terms and Conditions are ineffective, the rest of the contract shall remain effective.
- Only the applicable law of the Switzerlandshall apply, excluding UN sales law (CISG). International ticket sales: the purchase shall be deemed to be international if the tickets are dispatched to a country other than the Federal Republic of Germany. Swisslaw shall apply to these purchasing contracts, the place of jurisdiction shall be Frauenfeld.